SOLD 217 Outlaw Rogue,5.7k Simdps,2x213 Weapons,235 BiS Legy,AotC,NF Ren 40,$230

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Rogue
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1621472849827.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/605e186f7299a/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Rogue has AotC: Sire Denathrius and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 40. Character has 217 ilvl wIth 2 213 weapons, and 235 BiS legendary ring. Also have 2 Night Fae covenant mounts:

1617209904521.png

1616778908418.png
night fae mount 1.jpg
night fae mount 2.png




Also has a 203/194 daggers if you wish to go Assassination/Subtlety Offspec at a later time. Also has Finality Memory which is BiS for Subtlety raiding and Zoldyck Insignia Memory which is BiS for Assassination raiding.

1612982804158.png
1612982822949.png
1612773139572.png
1612773196013.png


Potency Conduits:

1617210284399.png



Reputations:

1612772687764.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $230 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 1612772946899.png
    1612772946899.png
    84.6 KB
  • spherule.png
    spherule.png
    26.4 KB
  • 1612773255708.png
    1612773255708.png
    43.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top