SOLD 215 Fury Warrior,5.5k Simdps,AotC Castle,235 Legy,2x220 Weaps,Venthyr 40,$170

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1619108533290.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6079c1d268bf9

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Warrior has AotC: Sire and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Venthyr Covenant with Renown 40. Character has 215 ilvl wIth 235 BiS legendary ring and 220 and 213 2hand weapons.

warrior legend.jpg


Potency Conduits:

warrior potency list.jpg



Reputations:

warrior rep.jpg


Includes:

5000 Gold

Asking price: $170 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top