WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this INSANE Warrior:
- 235 BiS Legendary
- The Elite PvP Set
- The Proud title (SL S1 Exclusive)
- 223 Weapon
- BiS 223/226 Trinkets
- 1036 IO as DPS!! (You will be able to join any pug)
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Server: Illidan (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Vulpera
GEAR:
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793852351341002792/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793849219781361695/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850770235588638/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850985394601995/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850591201198110/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793851047834812446/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850813616357406/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793851213854670888/unknown.png
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
- 235 BiS Legendary
- The Elite PvP Set
- The Proud title (SL S1 Exclusive)
- 223 Weapon
- BiS 223/226 Trinkets
- 1036 IO as DPS!! (You will be able to join any pug)
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Server: Illidan (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Vulpera
GEAR:
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793852351341002792/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793849219781361695/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850770235588638/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850985394601995/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850591201198110/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793851047834812446/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793850813616357406/unknown.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/520411206415286273/793851213854670888/unknown.png
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
