WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this INSANE HUNTER:
- 235 BiS Legendary
- 210 PvP Feign Death Legendary
- 220 Weapon
- BiS Trinkets according to community/Sims
- 1800 CR in 3v3 (you can buy 220 conquest items every week)
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: Sharky#0633
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: Sharky#0633
- 235 BiS Legendary
- 210 PvP Feign Death Legendary
- 220 Weapon
- BiS Trinkets according to community/Sims
- 1800 CR in 3v3 (you can buy 220 conquest items every week)
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: Sharky#0633
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: Sharky#0633
Attachments
Last edited:

Feel free to add me to discord for faster reply Sharky#0633