WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this INSANE Warlock. Warlock has BiS legendary for Affliction and also Destruction, also some Soul Ash in bags.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Server: Illidan (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
GEAR:
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/796846580203913246/SIMS.png
LEGENDARIES:
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/796847074834251866/legggggggggoooooooo.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829767271350332/oglas9.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829799776813086/oglas12.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829750100262952/oglas5.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829759029936128/oglas6.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829761563426816/oglas7.png
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Server: Illidan (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
GEAR:
LEGENDARIES:
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/796847074834251866/legggggggggoooooooo.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829767271350332/oglas9.pnghttps://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829799776813086/oglas12.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829750100262952/oglas5.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829759029936128/oglas6.png
https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/640964863295750204/791829761563426816/oglas7.png
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Attachments
Last edited:
