SOLD 211 Havoc DH,4.8k Simdps,2x213 Weapons,2 Legendary,AotC,Venthyr Renown 40,$210

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1617546003392.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/606097be5af07/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

DH has AotC: Sire Denathrius and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Venthyr Covenant with Renown 40. Character has 211 ilvl wIth 2x213 weapons, and 2 legendaries for multiple target and single target spec:

aotc'.jpg

1616943147481.png
1617545093805.png



Potency Conduits:

1616942858967.png



Reputations:

1616942941892.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $210 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top