211 Havoc DH,4.6k Simdps,235 BiS Legy,9H Castle,2 Venthyr Mount,Renown 30,$255

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1612382194973.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/601afbc32cb36/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

DH has 9/10 Heroic (missing Sire) and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Venthyr Covenant with Renown 30. Character has 211 ilvl wIth 235 BIS Legendary (Collective Anguish wrist) and 213 mainhand Warglaive from Castle Nathria. Also have 2 Venthyr mounts in bags.

1611717819985.png
venthyr mount2.png
venthyr mount3.png


Potency Conduits:

1612375537030.png



Reputations:

1612375499282.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $255 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 1612381843065.png
    1612381843065.png
    175 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated: just downed 9 bosses for Great Vault for next week.
 
Updated, decided to sell again (was actively raiding with my DH in the past weeks).
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top