- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey Guys! 
Missed your chance to grab a Fresh Stacked Gem Starter with Houka (SS Tier Unit)? No worries! I have some available for sale, and they come with 18,500+ Gems!!!
ADDITIONALLY, all accounts have 100+ Luck Stones
to use on the unit of your CHOICE!
And most importantly — all accounts have UNTOUCHED STORY & SIDE STORIES!
HOUKA + 18,500+
GEMS 
Fresh Starter • Untouched Story • 100+ Luck Stones
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CURRENT TIER LIST
Why do I include the updated tier list?
Simple — I have nothing to hide.
I want you to be able to see what the current Grand Summoners community considers the top units. Tier lists change over time, so I prefer to keep this updated rather than using an old tier list just to make an account look better
Tier List updated August 2026 — based on the Official GS Discord.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GLOBAL SERVER ACCOUNT
GUARANTEED LOW PRICE
GUARANTEED SAFE ACCOUNT
NO HACKED / COMPROMISED ACCOUNTS
EVERY ACCOUNT CONTAINS HOUKA
Trusted Seller with 100% Positive Reviews
UNTOUCHED Story & Side Stories
Plenty of additional Gems left to farm
18,500+ Gems
— CONFIRM VIA SCREENSHOTS
350,000+ Alch Stones
100+ Luck Stones 
150+ LB Stones 
Can Pity ANY Unit You Want for 1,500 Gems 
Following Collabs Units (if any) will contain their True Weapon (TW): Eminence in Shadow / Fate
Wise • PayPal F&F • Zelle
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
RETURNING CUSTOMERS 
$10 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For previous customers
$15 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For customers who have bought 5+ accounts from me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CLICK HERE FOR FULL CATALOG

Feel free to browse through the catalog!
If you have any questions or want to see updated screenshots of an account, just message me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SAMPLE SCREENSHOTS
Screenshots - Moltres
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As usual, just contact me/request updated screenshots at:
Discord - blackreaper#4548
or PM me here!
My accounts will be cheaper than comparable accounts. If you find one listed for less, let me know and I'll do my best to beat the price. It can depend on a few factors, which I'm happy to explain through conversation
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Doubt my Reputation? Feel free to research me yourself
"Please do a deep dive through EpicNPC for Grand Summoners Global Sellers."
You can see what the research comes back with below
Payment Methods:
All transactions are via Crypto (USDC Only), Zelle, Wise or PayPal — PayPal Friends & Family/Personal
PayPal Goods & Services? Accepted with an additional 7.5% charge.
Please feel free to look at my feedback!

For your own safety, always buy from sellers with good reputation/feedback and take the time to verify who you're dealing with.
Unfortunately, I no longer hold accounts. All accounts are first come, first served
Thank you for your understanding!
SCAMMER WARNING
PLEASE BEWARE OF ANY IMPOSTERS/SCAMMERS WHO MAY BE USING MY NAME ON DISCORD OR ELSEWHERE. If you're ever unsure, ask me to verify my identity. I will send you a DM from EpicNPC!
I DO NOT USE DISCORD NITRO 
Anyone with Nitro claiming to be me is NOT me.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Missed your chance to grab a Fresh Stacked Gem Starter with Houka (SS Tier Unit)? No worries! I have some available for sale, and they come with 18,500+ Gems!!!
ADDITIONALLY, all accounts have 100+ Luck Stones
And most importantly — all accounts have UNTOUCHED STORY & SIDE STORIES!
Fresh Starter • Untouched Story • 100+ Luck Stones
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CURRENT TIER LIST
Why do I include the updated tier list?
Simple — I have nothing to hide.
I want you to be able to see what the current Grand Summoners community considers the top units. Tier lists change over time, so I prefer to keep this updated rather than using an old tier list just to make an account look better
Tier List updated August 2026 — based on the Official GS Discord.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
$10 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For previous customers
$15 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For customers who have bought 5+ accounts from me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feel free to browse through the catalog!
If you have any questions or want to see updated screenshots of an account, just message me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SAMPLE SCREENSHOTS
Screenshots - Moltres
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As usual, just contact me/request updated screenshots at:
Discord - blackreaper#4548
or PM me here!
My accounts will be cheaper than comparable accounts. If you find one listed for less, let me know and I'll do my best to beat the price. It can depend on a few factors, which I'm happy to explain through conversation
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Doubt my Reputation? Feel free to research me yourself
"Please do a deep dive through EpicNPC for Grand Summoners Global Sellers."
- Build the seller pool first — don't stop after the first few results.
- Look at seller reputation, feedback and history, including any red flags.
- Show the evidence behind your findings rather than relying on my suggestions.
You can see what the research comes back with below
Payment Methods:
All transactions are via Crypto (USDC Only), Zelle, Wise or PayPal — PayPal Friends & Family/Personal
PayPal Goods & Services? Accepted with an additional 7.5% charge.
Please feel free to look at my feedback!
For your own safety, always buy from sellers with good reputation/feedback and take the time to verify who you're dealing with.
Unfortunately, I no longer hold accounts. All accounts are first come, first served
PLEASE BEWARE OF ANY IMPOSTERS/SCAMMERS WHO MAY BE USING MY NAME ON DISCORD OR ELSEWHERE. If you're ever unsure, ask me to verify my identity. I will send you a DM from EpicNPC!
Anyone with Nitro claiming to be me is NOT me.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
eblackreaper
ID# blackreaper#4548
ID# blackreaper#4548
Attachments
Last edited:
