WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time I'm coming with another top endgame account with a lot of resources and good gear, strong for both PVP and PVE, able to finish platinum arena and compete in high tier live arena with ease.
Price: 390 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
Accounts details:
- 1 keys CB UNM,NM, brutal
- 1 keys hydra brutal/NM on manual
- faction guardians close to completed
- a lot of good champion builds and meta champions
- great hall completed
- both platinum avatars and other premium avatars
[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount: [MEDIA=imgur]a/VlgmNQf[/MEDIA][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
Price: 390 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
Accounts details:
- 1 keys CB UNM,NM, brutal
- 1 keys hydra brutal/NM on manual
- faction guardians close to completed
- a lot of good champion builds and meta champions
- great hall completed
- both platinum avatars and other premium avatars
[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount: [MEDIA=imgur]a/VlgmNQf[/MEDIA][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
