SOLD 20M Whale +2 Rotos, Siphi, 2x Duchess & Insane ammount of resources

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
No
(109 reviews)

low1e

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 52

(100%) (109 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Feb 2, 2023
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time I'm coming with another top endgame account with a ridiculous ammount of resources, glyphs, food, books, chickens, strong both for PVP and PVE, all PVE content being on farm.

Price: 900 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut or Paypal f&f.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.


Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.


General info about the account:
- 20M power
- Faction guardians almost completed
- great hall completed and over 100k arena medals
- clan boss 1 key all difficulties
- hydra 1 key all difficutlies
- a stupid amount of books, food, chickens and especially glyphs


[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[MEDIA=imgur]a/XgFthiR[/MEDIA]
[/I][/I]
[/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
UPDATE: opened the void shards and got Graazur and Ailil

1692794654777.png
1692794664693.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top