https://retail.safe-armory.com/601a14bcbabe0/character
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Shaman has 8/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience (only missing Stone Generals and Sire Denathrius) 7/10 Heroic Castle (missing last 3) and Venthyr Covenant with Renown 30. Character has 208 ilvl wIth 235 BIS Legendary (Doom Winds helm). Also have 2 Venthyr mounts and a Bulbous Necroray mount:
Has a BiS Elemental Memory for raiding (Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence) Restoration memory for Mythic+ (Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem) in the bags in case you want to craft it at a later time. Also has a 187 ilvl Spherule for your Elemental or Restoration main hand.
Potency Conduits:
Reputations:
Includes:
10000 Gold
Asking price: $235 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Attachments
Last edited:
