Incredible Crafting Account!
Legendary Founder Perks:
Additional Features:
The email unfortunately cannot be provided, as I use it for a plethora of things.
However, I can guarantee you will be absolutely safe with the purchase of this account and I'll set up automatic email forwarding for your ease of use.
Payment via PayPal Family & Friends
Price: Offer
Communications through EpicNPC preferred.
Screenshots:
Legendary Founder Perks:
- Incredibly rare Golden Name
- Legendary Explorer's Outfit
- Legendary Adventurer's Outfit
- Legendary Adventurer's Horse Skin
- Legendary Adventurer's Cart Skin
Additional Features:
- Total Fame: 203 m
- Players: 764 k
- Mobs: 9.76 m
- Gathering: 104 k
- Crafting: 189 m
- 862,800 Respec Points
- 3873 Learning Points
- 2x Fully Upgraded Personal Islands
- 1x Guild Island
- 8x Avatar Rings
- Chimera Horse Skin
- Explorer's Outfit
- Adventurer's Outfit
- Ribcage Outfit
- Pumpkin Heads
- A whole heap of items in the martlock chest, estimated market value: 23+ million silver
The email unfortunately cannot be provided, as I use it for a plethora of things.
However, I can guarantee you will be absolutely safe with the purchase of this account and I'll set up automatic email forwarding for your ease of use.
Payment via PayPal Family & Friends
Price: Offer
Communications through EpicNPC preferred.
Screenshots:
Attachments
Last edited:
