202 gnome mage, renown 22 with legendary chest,19k golds @$185

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

zspiano

Level 40

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Jan 3, 2020
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
im the original owner, fake name, 19.6k golds, legendary chest with triple barriers effect.
 

Attachments

  • mage.PNG
    mage.PNG
    2.1 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing buyer thanks

Good buyer trusted without middleman and he came through! ty for the account awesome !!!
 
nevermind. thanks :D
 
Z
What dose it mean split the gold? That’s all gold this mage has, if sell to buyer, I’ll make sure 19K gold in it. I don’t take any from it. Is that what your question about?
Hello. Are you interested in trading by any chance?
 
Z
No I only wish to sell it...
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top