SOLD 202 Feral Druid,4.8k Simdps,213 Spherule,210 BiS Legy,9H Castle,NF Ren 32,$265

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1612981253368.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/60241fa2756f4/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Druid has 9/10 Heroic (missing Sire) and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 32. Character has 202 ilvl wIth BiS Feral Legendary, has the 2 BiS Memory/legendary recipe (for Guardian/Tanking raiding) and 1 BiS Memory/legendary recipe for Balance in M+ in the bag and 885 Soul Ash. Also have 2 Night Fae covenant mounts:

1612981644717.png
druid legendaries.png
1612774472262.png
1612774836312.png
1612981707230.png



(*Base material for one legendary and 2 missives will be provided upon character purchase.)

Also has a 213 ilvl Spherule in the bag so that you can choose which weapon to use for your Druid:

1612774099795.png


Potency Conduits:


1612774161785.png


Reputations:

1612774161433.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $265 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 1612774878936.png
    1612774878936.png
    7.9 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top