WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Full Account Information:
Account Type: Personal Account
Account Created: 19 June 2015
Level: 100
Silver Lions: 1,854,766
Golden Eagles: 202
Gaijin Coins: 0.21 GJN
Realistic Battles K/D Ratio: 1.3
Realistic Battles Win Rate: 52.38%
Total Play Time: 1141 Hours (Air) 1187 Hours (Ground) 6 Hours (Naval)
Reached Vehicles
USA
M41A1 | M4 T26 | M4A3E2 (76) W | Skink | M36 GMC
P38J-15 | P-47 | F4U-1C | A-26B-10 | B-34
Germany
Nashorn | M48A2 C | Leopard I | Kugelblitz | Ferdinand
Bf 109 G-14 | Ta 152 H-1 | Bf 110 C-7 | Fw 190 F-8 | He 111 H-6
USSR
T-54 (1949) | IS-4M | Object 906 | SU-122-54 | ZSU-23-4M2
Yak-3P | I-225 | La-5F | IL-10 (1946) | Yer-2 (Ach-30B) (e)
Great Britain
Crusader III | Valentine I Daimler Mk II | Staghound AA | SARC MkIVa
Hurricane Mk IIB/Trop | Spitfire Mk Ia | Sea Hurricane Mk IB | Hurricane Mk IV | Sunderland Mk IIIa
Japan
ICV (P) | Type 90 | Type 16 | Type 93
F-104J | T-2 | Ki-83 | R2Y2 Kai V1 | G4M1
China
MBT-2000 | ZTZ99-III | Antelope | ZLT11
F-104G | J-8B | Q-5 Early | H-5
Italy
C13 T90 | M47 (105/55) | ZSU-57-2 | M36B1 | Turan I
G.56 | C. 205 serie 3 | P-47D-30 | P108B serie 1 | Yak-9P
France
Crusader Mk.II | M3A3 Stuart | 2C | CCKW 353 AA | M4A3 (105)
C.R.714 | H-75A-1 | V-156-F | N.C.223.3 | Gladiator Mk I
Sweden
CV 90120 | Strv 122B+ | ItO 90M | CV 90 Mk.IV | T-34
J32B | AJ37 | SAAB-105G | J34
Israel
Not played…
Ground Vehicles with Talisman:
M8 HMC, M16 MGMC, Pz.IV F1, Sd.Kfz. 6/2, Pz.III L, T-70, T-34E STZ, T-26 (cn), AB 43, Strf 9040C
Aviations with Talisman:
He 51 B-1, I-15 M-22, Ar-2, IL-2 (1941), Ki-10-II, Ki-61-I ko, J6B, J20
Premium Ground Vehicles:
M2A4 (1st Arm.Div.), M3A1 (USMC), Pz.IIC (DAK), VFW, KW I C 756 (r), T-III, T-126, Ha-Go Commander, Ka-Chi, M13/40 (II), Zrinyi I, E.B.R. (1954), Ikv 73
Premium Aviations:
Thach’s F2A-1, Rasmussen’s P-36A, XP-38G, Flegel’s Bf 109 A, Ar 196 A-3, Zhukovsky’s I-153-M62, Wyvern S4, A6M5 Ko, Hawk III, A6M2, Shenyang F-5, A-5C, Marcollin’s C.R.42 CN, Ro.57 Quadriarma, D.371 H.S.9, VL Myrsky II
Event & Squadron Ground Vehicles:
M901 (not purchased), Maus (not researched), Leopard 2AV (inventory, tradeable)
Event & Squadron Aviations:
A-4E Early (not purchased), CR.42, C. 200
Starting From $300 (price can be lowered if its not fair for you).
No Account Trades!
Payment Via Crypto or Paypal.
Contact me via:
EpicNPC
Discord: @CeYeBe #0251
WhatsApp: +62 878 xxxx xx09 (dm me through Discord)
Account Type: Personal Account
Account Created: 19 June 2015
Level: 100
Silver Lions: 1,854,766
Golden Eagles: 202
Gaijin Coins: 0.21 GJN
Realistic Battles K/D Ratio: 1.3
Realistic Battles Win Rate: 52.38%
Total Play Time: 1141 Hours (Air) 1187 Hours (Ground) 6 Hours (Naval)
Reached Vehicles
USA
M41A1 | M4 T26 | M4A3E2 (76) W | Skink | M36 GMC
P38J-15 | P-47 | F4U-1C | A-26B-10 | B-34
Germany
Nashorn | M48A2 C | Leopard I | Kugelblitz | Ferdinand
Bf 109 G-14 | Ta 152 H-1 | Bf 110 C-7 | Fw 190 F-8 | He 111 H-6
USSR
T-54 (1949) | IS-4M | Object 906 | SU-122-54 | ZSU-23-4M2
Yak-3P | I-225 | La-5F | IL-10 (1946) | Yer-2 (Ach-30B) (e)
Great Britain
Crusader III | Valentine I Daimler Mk II | Staghound AA | SARC MkIVa
Hurricane Mk IIB/Trop | Spitfire Mk Ia | Sea Hurricane Mk IB | Hurricane Mk IV | Sunderland Mk IIIa
Japan
ICV (P) | Type 90 | Type 16 | Type 93
F-104J | T-2 | Ki-83 | R2Y2 Kai V1 | G4M1
China
MBT-2000 | ZTZ99-III | Antelope | ZLT11
F-104G | J-8B | Q-5 Early | H-5
Italy
C13 T90 | M47 (105/55) | ZSU-57-2 | M36B1 | Turan I
G.56 | C. 205 serie 3 | P-47D-30 | P108B serie 1 | Yak-9P
France
Crusader Mk.II | M3A3 Stuart | 2C | CCKW 353 AA | M4A3 (105)
C.R.714 | H-75A-1 | V-156-F | N.C.223.3 | Gladiator Mk I
Sweden
CV 90120 | Strv 122B+ | ItO 90M | CV 90 Mk.IV | T-34
J32B | AJ37 | SAAB-105G | J34
Israel
Not played…
Ground Vehicles with Talisman:
M8 HMC, M16 MGMC, Pz.IV F1, Sd.Kfz. 6/2, Pz.III L, T-70, T-34E STZ, T-26 (cn), AB 43, Strf 9040C
Aviations with Talisman:
He 51 B-1, I-15 M-22, Ar-2, IL-2 (1941), Ki-10-II, Ki-61-I ko, J6B, J20
Premium Ground Vehicles:
M2A4 (1st Arm.Div.), M3A1 (USMC), Pz.IIC (DAK), VFW, KW I C 756 (r), T-III, T-126, Ha-Go Commander, Ka-Chi, M13/40 (II), Zrinyi I, E.B.R. (1954), Ikv 73
Premium Aviations:
Thach’s F2A-1, Rasmussen’s P-36A, XP-38G, Flegel’s Bf 109 A, Ar 196 A-3, Zhukovsky’s I-153-M62, Wyvern S4, A6M5 Ko, Hawk III, A6M2, Shenyang F-5, A-5C, Marcollin’s C.R.42 CN, Ro.57 Quadriarma, D.371 H.S.9, VL Myrsky II
Event & Squadron Ground Vehicles:
M901 (not purchased), Maus (not researched), Leopard 2AV (inventory, tradeable)
Event & Squadron Aviations:
A-4E Early (not purchased), CR.42, C. 200
Starting From $300 (price can be lowered if its not fair for you).
No Account Trades!
Payment Via Crypto or Paypal.
Contact me via:
EpicNPC
Discord: @CeYeBe #0251
WhatsApp: +62 878 xxxx xx09 (dm me through Discord)
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- Solana, USDT, Bank Account (Indonesia)
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:
