SOLD 201 Fire Mage,4.4k Simdps,210 BiS Legy,7H Castle,2 Mounts,Night Fae 30,$260

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Mage
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1612603968932.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/601e626c83e1b/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Mage has 7/10 Heroic (missing Last 3 bosses) and 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 30. Character has 201 ilvl wIth 210 ilvl BiS raiding legendary and 975 Soul Ash. Also have 2 Night Fae covenant mounts in bags:

1612604080384.png
night fae mount 1.jpg
night fae mount 2.png

1612604108577.png


Potency Conduits:

1612603806228.png



Reputations:

1612603838178.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $260 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Weekly update: Mage killed 7 bosses in Normal and killed 7 Heroic bosses in Castle Nathria this week. Possible items in the GV WILL NOT include Heroic Sludgefist/Stonelegion Generals/Sire.

1612604686341.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top