- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello,
I am selling my beautiful and stylish 2 year 9 months, almost 3 year old, female fully mesh bento + bom avatar. She is fashion, roleplay, photo geared.
I've tried many times to quit SL. I have fallen in love and had my heartbroken. It's hard to come back to something that feels like a different person and a different life. I've worked very hard to make her who she is, that also means spent a lot of my own time and money. I need to move on. I am ready to pass her on, for a price I feel will give her justice.
///HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT///
-last legacy name is Cloud
-she's never been suspended or banned
-almost 19k elements inventory, with her style/look geared towards alternative/gothic lolita/roleplay/fantasy/fetish
-majority of her items are TOP MESH QUALITY, materials enabled, from designers featured in Kustom9, Equal10, Anthem, etc.
-equipped with 2 different mesh heads: 1) Catwa Catya & Genus Classic Face W001
-equipped with 2 different mesh bodies: 1) Maitreya Lara & Legacy Perky
-has tons of gacha items, multiple of them which are RARES
-tons of different makeups (eyelashes, eyebrows, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, anything you can think of) that are BOM as well as Catwa/Genus compatible
-equipped with a tintable BOM shade adjusting skin(tattoo) that you can change skin to any color imaginable
-equipped with 6 other skins, some BOM compatible
-equipped with a couple of avatar shapes, one of which i have worked very hard to modify myself
-equipped with tons of accessories (bento holdables, gloves, hats, glasses, piercings, jewelry, tattoos, lingerie, underwear, socks, you name it etc.)
-inventory is organized, for example: 1 folder for hair, 1 folder for shoes, 1 folder for pants
-Folders are also subdivided depending on item. For example: Makeup > Eyelashes, Lipsticks, Blush, etc.
Here is my flickr account with her in the photos, so you get idea of her look and style: https://www.flickr.com/photos/venusiandream/
Both mesh heads and both mesh bodies are used in my Flickr photos.
Since she is so uniquely crafted, and the fact that I've shopped a LOT over the past few years, I am asking for ****$200 USD**** FIRM NO LOW BALLING.
I think she is so beautiful and unique looking. Please take care of her and have fun with it. Express yourself and take photos. If you are interested in buying my account, please send me a message on here, or email me at [email protected]
You can visit me in world to see the avatar upon request, just remember NOT TO MESSAGE ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROSPECTIVE SALE ON SECOND LIFE.
Once payment is received:
I will completely wipe payment info on file, marketplace listings/store, friends list, profile, personal items, and adjust/further organize the inventory for you, then I will hand over her login details!
****keep in mind, she does/has had payment info on file. Once she is yours, do NOT add new payment info on file!!!!! She is fully equipped with everything you could need to be a beautiful, top quality, stylish roleplayer and model.
I am selling my beautiful and stylish 2 year 9 months, almost 3 year old, female fully mesh bento + bom avatar. She is fashion, roleplay, photo geared.
I've tried many times to quit SL. I have fallen in love and had my heartbroken. It's hard to come back to something that feels like a different person and a different life. I've worked very hard to make her who she is, that also means spent a lot of my own time and money. I need to move on. I am ready to pass her on, for a price I feel will give her justice.
///HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT///
-last legacy name is Cloud
-she's never been suspended or banned
-almost 19k elements inventory, with her style/look geared towards alternative/gothic lolita/roleplay/fantasy/fetish
-majority of her items are TOP MESH QUALITY, materials enabled, from designers featured in Kustom9, Equal10, Anthem, etc.
-equipped with 2 different mesh heads: 1) Catwa Catya & Genus Classic Face W001
-equipped with 2 different mesh bodies: 1) Maitreya Lara & Legacy Perky
-has tons of gacha items, multiple of them which are RARES
-tons of different makeups (eyelashes, eyebrows, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, anything you can think of) that are BOM as well as Catwa/Genus compatible
-equipped with a tintable BOM shade adjusting skin(tattoo) that you can change skin to any color imaginable
-equipped with 6 other skins, some BOM compatible
-equipped with a couple of avatar shapes, one of which i have worked very hard to modify myself
-equipped with tons of accessories (bento holdables, gloves, hats, glasses, piercings, jewelry, tattoos, lingerie, underwear, socks, you name it etc.)
-inventory is organized, for example: 1 folder for hair, 1 folder for shoes, 1 folder for pants
-Folders are also subdivided depending on item. For example: Makeup > Eyelashes, Lipsticks, Blush, etc.
Here is my flickr account with her in the photos, so you get idea of her look and style: https://www.flickr.com/photos/venusiandream/
Both mesh heads and both mesh bodies are used in my Flickr photos.
Since she is so uniquely crafted, and the fact that I've shopped a LOT over the past few years, I am asking for ****$200 USD**** FIRM NO LOW BALLING.
I think she is so beautiful and unique looking. Please take care of her and have fun with it. Express yourself and take photos. If you are interested in buying my account, please send me a message on here, or email me at [email protected]
You can visit me in world to see the avatar upon request, just remember NOT TO MESSAGE ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROSPECTIVE SALE ON SECOND LIFE.
Once payment is received:
I will completely wipe payment info on file, marketplace listings/store, friends list, profile, personal items, and adjust/further organize the inventory for you, then I will hand over her login details!
****keep in mind, she does/has had payment info on file. Once she is yours, do NOT add new payment info on file!!!!! She is fully equipped with everything you could need to be a beautiful, top quality, stylish roleplayer and model.
Last edited:
