SOLD 200 Ilvl Horde Priest 125 enchant Invincible Mount Fake Name

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Priest

doomedtofail

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 730

(100%) (745 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 15, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Up for sale is a level 200 Item level disc priest. A couple higher geared pieces.
https://retail.safe-armory.com/601aa3c257ea3/character
Renown is little behind, if i get time I may work on this. Renown Level 17.

Account is inactive
Toon is on Illidan.
125 enchanting 200 fishing.
Mounts include Invincible, arboreal gulper, wild seed cradle, and war breed tauralus

Fake name account. Guaranteed free of recalls. Guaranteed no gold sales or boosting was done with toon.
100% safe.
Bought it thinking I can use it, but job has been dead so need extra money.
Post and add on discord, you will see it when you post. Or buy through tradeguardian. Or pm me here.
Taking Paypal preferred, will consider BTC. Now accepting DOGEcoin
Discord:
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

I will not add you with out pming or posting here that I add you.​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • USDT, Coinbase
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top