SOLD 2 SSL ACCOUNTs epic

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Original Owner
Yes

BulletBoosting

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
May 23, 2020
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling 2 SSL accounts

accounts are not linked to steam or console

Original emails

Full info
Account 1 : Season 8 SSL : 60$
Account 2 : Season 8 SSL + Season 6 GC : 75$
Discord: rustycolt#7476

1669804402916.png


1669804351026.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
100%

A legit guy, fast and simple. If you want a account or boost, get it from him.
 
I have purchased the SSL and Season 6 GC from this guy. 100% legit. If you are looking to buy an account / boost your account. Use him.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I want to purchase one of the two accounts off of you if still available. I added you on discord, if you haven't recieved it.
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I'm LMS SNIPZ on dc I added you and would be willing to buy the 1st acc
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top