SOLD 2 Pokemon Go Dragonite Accounts LvL 26 / 28. 140+ feedbacks! Verified MM

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(224 reviews)

Skyxbomb

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 223

(99.5%) (224 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 2, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi!

I have two awesome Dragonite accounts!
Check my other threads if you want a level 30 or a level 30 with 2800 CP Dragonite

1) Level 26- 3 Dragonites (one is 2600 CP), and Snorlax, Arcanine, Gyarados all over 2000 CP. Ton of rares including Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd which you can only find in Austraiia and Asia. It has 100k stardust and 900 items which magically fits into the backpack.

https://imgur.com/a/3D288


2) Level 28- 2 Dragonites (2280 CP on higher one), Gyarados 2164 CP, Venusaur 1886 CP. Snorlax, Magmar, Aerodactyl and many others. Has perfect IV Dratini. 200k stardust.
https://imgur.com/a/o1NK4

Both accounts used fake gps and auto farm but a LOT of time was spent manually catching the rares. The accounts come with two weeks warranty of course.

I will have level 30 accounts ready soon. I also work with 4 boosters who will power level your accounts manually of course. I have over 140 plus Feedbacks and also a verified middleman!

My skype-
skysdalimitx13
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top