2 ESO ACCOUNTS - 1 VR3 Nighblade, 1 new account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BrokenPieces

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Apr 15, 2014
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey all,

Lost interest in ESO and am looking to sell my 2 accounts.

I have a VR 3 Nightblade Imperial version account, on NA. It has fully leveled vampirism, high level in medium armour and woodworking, ancient elf motif learnt. It's also Imperial, Ebonheart Pact.
51 Attribute points, 10 Champion Points, 116 Skill Points, all removed so you can respec when you buy. Also has rings of mara and multiple beta-exclusive pets and items.

Second account is also NA, but is very basic. max level is 20, another 15.

Looking for $40 USD for the VR3, and $20 for the lower level one. All on paypal, but always open to offers. Add me on skype to discuss: purelyjustawesome

If you want to buy both I'll do a deal of both for $50!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've been away from my computer so I may have missed an Skype adds. Please feel free to resend the requests :)
 
I might be interested in the basic account, sent you a message on Skype.

Cheers =)
 
Banned - making accounts to avoid negative feedback JacksonMax
Added
 
Banned - scammer - DCUOMERCH
Hey man I'm interested what's you're Skype?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top