2 account for trade

Not Recently Bumped

RP_Jekyll

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 228

(100%) (229 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 7, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FFFF00">80 Gnome Male Mage

Armory

I have max Professions

I have reg flying and I have the Bronze Drake(Epic) Banked.</span>


------------

2nd Account

<span style="color: #FFFF00">61 Female Druid</span>


PM or leave offer here, at work for a few hours still.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
The Druid is Horde

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RP_Jekyll</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FFFF00">80 Gnome Male Mage

Armory

I have max Professions

I have reg flying and I have the Bronze Drake(Epic) Banked.</span>


------------

2nd Account

<span style="color: #FFFF00">61 HORDE Female Druid</span>


PM or leave offer here, at work for a few hours still. </div></div>
 
I'm interested in the level 61 druid. My aim is bsktbll5187. I could offer gamecards or game keys.
 
i got my main stolen so i have a lowbie char lvl12 wanting to fing someone to help me get a high lvl back
 
Back
Top