- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello, I am selling an Ex-Trimmed Comp Account that is well built with many 120/200M skills except Archaeology. It's not too far off from Master Max Cape. It has not maintained Comp since the release of War's Retreat so it will need rebuilding from dormancy. Account has been in my ownership since 2019 and have been used with no issues. There are no bank wealth but plenty of skilling outfits, cosmetics, and augmented items.
Disclaimer: Please note I am not responsible for any bans or mutes on the account after the sale.
Why buy this account?
Things to note:
Payment Methods: Paypal FF, CashApp Balance, Zelle. I do not go first! If Trade Guardian is requested, the buyer will pay fees.
Price is set at SOLD!
Disclaimer: Please note I am not responsible for any bans or mutes on the account after the sale.
Why buy this account?
- Original owner of account is a reputable off-site staff member. I will be able to verify this for serious buyers.
- Recovery support is provided in the event the account is locked.
- Affordable account price that won't break the bank.
Things to note:
- 50+ Keepsaked items
- 12 Skilling pets
- Top 100 Seasonal Hiscores Title
- Multiple low 3 digit skill ranks on Hiscores
- Many holiday items and cosmetics from 2008-present
Payment Methods: Paypal FF, CashApp Balance, Zelle. I do not go first! If Trade Guardian is requested, the buyer will pay fees.
Price is set at SOLD!
Last edited:
