198 Hunter / 210 Legendary / 3400 Soul Ash / 4.3k SimDPS

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this amazing hunter. Hunter has BiS legendary for BM and Survival, but also 3400 Soul Ash for you to craft any legendary that you want.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870




Server: Illidan (you are getting free server change with character transfer)
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc



GEAR: (Tar Trap Legendary)!!!

1608855588375.png


MEMORIES:

1608855641268.png

1608855653061.png



11x Potency Conduits:

1608855795154.png



Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller. Quick and easy.

It was a very fast and accurate trade. Seller was very friendly and helpful! I recommend purchasing any WoW related needs from him.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top