• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

19.5m Plat Acrizia Whale, 195 legos

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Phroggey

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 10, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling this unlinked Endgame Account:

-19-20m real Player Power; Easy join any top clan
-has Arbiter Skin;
-has
Acrizia, Krisk, Harima, 2x Siphi(390 speed, 402 total), 2x Baron (7700 atk with Savage gear), Turvold, 2x Septimus, 2x Arbiter, 2x Candra, Arix, 3x Tormin and many more;
-around 190 Legendaries and almost every Epic champion unlocked;
-Ramantu and Lydia done
-OP Gear with multiple Hydra teams to choose from;
-DT normal/hard on auto

-1 key auto NM/Brutal (Hydra/CB), can do Hard stage 10 Dragon, Spider and FK, Sand Devil 24/25. Basically all the late content on auto;
-Maxed Gem Mine, Guardian Ring and Great Hall;
-Easy plat every reset;
Everyone below is fully booked (there are others in the vault but are rarely used/are dupes):
1682114132005.png

Screenshot_20230411_225126.png


Price $600 USDT/ETH - ask if others.
MM fee is at the buyer's discretion. I'll only go first if you have legit feedback and I only deal on this site; no discord/facebook.
PM for Photo Album.
 

Attachments

  • 1681853066623.png
    1681853066623.png
    1.4 MB
  • 1681853105686.png
    1681853105686.png
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I’m sorry I must be confused this is not the same
As your other account ? the one that’s at 800 r
 
Отправьте тогда в личный сообщения
 
Акак купит ак если не будет скринов?
 
P
I send a photo album in private messages upon request. :)
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top