SOLD 19.3M Whale +2 Trunda Yumeko Nekhret

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
No
(109 reviews)

low1e

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 52

(100%) (109 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Feb 2, 2023
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time i'm coming with another end game whale account, strong in all aspects of the game.

Price: 440 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.


Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.


General info about the account:
- 19.3M power
- almost every faction has factiong guardian completed, except 2
- great hall completed
- 1 key CB all difficulties
- a lot of glyphs and books


1695904703877.png



[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[URL]https://imgur.com/a/SUdAIGg[/URL]
[/I][/I]
[/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still available?
 
L
Yes
C
Sent a trade guardian request
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top