Selling 18k Achieves 695 Warlock and Demonhunter 440 Mounts OO + gametime

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
High End
Original Owner
Yes

doomedtofail

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 730

(100%) (745 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 15, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Up for sale is my main account. I am original owner and it is active.
Main toons are 695 Alliance Lock and 695 Horde Demonhunter
https://www.masked-armory.com/profile/1bc9194b-f21c-44a8-849c-8b9b831acfb5/summary
18000+ Achievement points.
440 Mounts. Including Ashes of Alar
Almost 100 Reputations on Warlock Exalted.
Maxed 400% experience gain on Remix.
Tons of titles and collections.
Tons of alts.

Some toons on classic on different versions.

Why is it up for sale?
Company closed, money is not great right now.

Lifetime guarantee free from recalls. Warranty void if listed for sale or trade.
I will still assist, but cannot guarantee recovery if account is banned or damaged.
Real Name. I do not provide id but that is how I can guarantee account.

looking for paypal or some cryptos.
Please contact with offer.
Add on discord prinnyhater​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • USDT, Coinbase
Back
Top