https://retail.safe-armory.com/5fe24f7dda1ab/character
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
))
Priest has Kyrian Covenant with Renown 12. Character has 185 ilvl with 200 ilvl 2 handed staff weapon and 1100 Soul Ash (HAS NOT done Torghast for the week of Dec 22-29) and Memory for 2nd BiS Legendary for Shadow Priest which is Talbadar's Strategem (will be supplying mats for legendary like base 210 ilvl armor and 2 missives FOR FREE with no extra cost so that you can craft). Also have Kyrian mount:
This character also has BFA Flying AND Nzoth mount in bags, this priest is from this thread which is levelled and geared at the start of Shadowlands:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/125...simdps-heroic-nzoth-mount-flying-140.1782168/
Potency Conduits:
Includes:
10000 Gold
(and base materials for the Taldaram's Strategem legendary 210 ilvl)
Asking price: $300 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Priest has Kyrian Covenant with Renown 12. Character has 185 ilvl with 200 ilvl 2 handed staff weapon and 1100 Soul Ash (HAS NOT done Torghast for the week of Dec 22-29) and Memory for 2nd BiS Legendary for Shadow Priest which is Talbadar's Strategem (will be supplying mats for legendary like base 210 ilvl armor and 2 missives FOR FREE with no extra cost so that you can craft). Also have Kyrian mount:
This character also has BFA Flying AND Nzoth mount in bags, this priest is from this thread which is levelled and geared at the start of Shadowlands:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/125...simdps-heroic-nzoth-mount-flying-140.1782168/
Potency Conduits:
Includes:
10000 Gold
(and base materials for the Taldaram's Strategem legendary 210 ilvl)
Asking price: $300 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Attachments
Last edited:
