SOLD 182 DH Tank Raid/M+ Bis Legendary

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes

Rzkingaioria

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Dec 23, 2015
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling my DH, I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:

NOTE:

This character will be transfered over to a new battle net account, including 30 days of game time.
Trade Guardian if you want.


For more information contact me through:

Discord: Arjen#4769

- 182.9 Ilvl
- Bis Legendary for M+ and Raid
- Kyrian covenant
- Renown Level 6

- Ready for raiding and mythic+ (High end content)

ARMORY:

1607029093229.png


https://safe-armory.com/5fc9513cbfbd5/character

1607029153135.png


Trade Guardian if you want.

Price: 500$

Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, Western Union

For more information contact me through:

Discord: Arjen#4769
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller!

I forgot to leave feedback for this buy. It was awesome and smooth. Great seller. !!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top