Selling [$180] Special Chained Soldier Collab Maxed+5 & All Summer Limited 💦

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Original Owner
Yes

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 97

(100%) (147 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Ads Aia.png

Discord Aia.png


Hey!
I'm selling this Brown Dust 2 account!

Screenshot_20261004_075019.jpg

This account has Chained Soldier collab maxed +5 characters and all Summer Limited maxed +5 characters! There are over +56 5⭐ costumes!

I want to sell it for $180

Why you must buy the account from me?

  1. Safe and fast transaction! (i've sold +500 accounts, 99% of them are without any complains. And i will reply your message within 30 minutes if I'm not sleeping)
  2. I only sell what I play! (i only sell game account that I play, so I know how the game and data transfer works. It'll give you extra security)
  3. After the transaction you can leave a feedback here! (and i'll give you a discount on your next purchase for cheaper account)
Note:
Account is still unlinked, you can use your own email! It can give you extra security.


I accept PayPal/Wise/Skrill/Crypto
Contact me on discord aiastanton if you're interested, or just reply here!

Picsart_26-10-04_08-13-16-435.jpg

LIMITED (CHAINED SOLDIER) CHARACTERS
Ren Yamashiro- Lord of the Cosmos (+5) LIMITED
Tenma Izumo - Ame no Mitori (+5) LIMITED
Kyouka Uzen - Eternal Chains (+5) LIMITED

Picsart_26-10-04_08-13-42-500.jpg

LIMITED (SUMMER) CHARACTERS
Luvencia - Ocean Vanguard (+5) LIMITED
Teresse - Beachside Angel (+5) LIMITED
Justia - Pool Party (+5) LIMITED
Scheherazade - (+5) LIMITED

Picsart_26-10-04_08-14-10-730.jpg

LIMITED (CHRISTMAS/BUNNY/SUMMER) CHARACTERS
Eclipse - Dream Bride (+5) LIMITED
Wilhelmina - Frozen Queen (+5) LIMITED
Dalvi - Summer Vacation (+5) LIMITED
Morpeah - Daydream Bunny (+5) LIMITED
Rou - Stray Cat (+5) LIMITED

Picsart_26-10-04_08-16-56-734.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-17-18-864.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-17-38-207.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-17-59-031.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-18-19-159.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-18-40-513.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-18-58-407.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-19-55-499.jpg

Picsart_26-10-04_08-21-00-175.jpg

OTHER 5⭐ CHARACTERS
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: aiastanton
ID# 490469758022713344
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261004_075154.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075154.jpg
    362 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075158.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075158.jpg
    410 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075217.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075217.jpg
    405.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075219.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075219.jpg
    415.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075222.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075222.jpg
    451.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075226.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075226.jpg
    364.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075333.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075333.jpg
    337 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075340.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075340.jpg
    346.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075352.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075352.jpg
    281.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075354.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075354.jpg
    298.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075403.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075403.jpg
    299.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20261004_075406.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004_075406.jpg
    294.1 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top