SOLD 180💲 | Hypixel MVP+ INSANE SkyBlock sa 43 hotm 7 cata 31 account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
Yes

StarShop

Level 43

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 14, 2023
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,

I'm selling the following Skyblock account (I will provide email, password and security answers so that the account is completely owned by the buyer. You can change everything, so the account won't be mine anymore):

- IGN: ASKWUKS96 (https://sky.shiiyu.moe/stats/ASKWUKS96/Pear)
- Rank: MVP+
- SOLO COOP

- SA 42.84

- HOTM 7 (4.1M / 6.3M)
- CATA 31
- NW 520M
- SLAYERS 7 / 6 / 7 / 4



Price: 180$ including taxes


❗ I have +100 vouches in my Minecraft shop. Add me on Discord so I can show them to you. You can also see my EpicNPC's posts.
❗ I can accept doing the deal with EpicNPC's middleman, but the buyer will have to pay all the middleman's taxes if he wants to use it.




To buy the account, you have two options:

  • Contact me on Discord: rokuu0645
    1701986995702.png

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top