SOLD 18.7M Whale 6 Star Acrizia Leorius Nekhret Rotos Duchess Warlord Kymar

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
No
(109 reviews)

low1e

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 52

(100%) (109 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Feb 2, 2023
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time I'm coming with an end game whale with good gear and strong roster for both pvp and pve that can 1 key all difficulties of CB and 1 key hydra.

Price: 330 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.

Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.

[B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount: [URL]https://imgur.com/a/ZdVylx6[/URL]

[ATTACH type="full"]5359233[/ATTACH]
[/I][/B]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm interested. What are the Hydra scores like? And what server are you on so I can send you a discord message?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top