WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time im coming with an endgame account with a solid both pvp and pve roster.
Price: 350 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
General info about the account:
- 17M player power
- faction guardians almost completed
- 1 key CB UNM, NM, brutal
- great hall pretty advanced
- a lot of glyphs, brews, chickens, books
[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[URL]https://imgur.com/a/PfuvqzI[/URL][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
Price: 350 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
General info about the account:
- 17M player power
- faction guardians almost completed
- 1 key CB UNM, NM, brutal
- great hall pretty advanced
- a lot of glyphs, brews, chickens, books
[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[URL]https://imgur.com/a/PfuvqzI[/URL][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
