SOLD $179 - UH DK (Char Transfer) - iLvL 185 [900+ Rep][Middleman]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Deathknight
Original Owner
Yes
(1,064 reviews)

Logisticz

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 1,033

(99.9%) (1,064 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 17, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Price: $179

Buyer pays for Shadowlands + Character Transfer ( I will give you 1 Month Free game time )
UH DK (Character Only on Fresh account)


1.jpg



PM ON FORUMS FOR MORE INFO
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wow-account-got-reclaimed-twice.2144335/
could you send me a armory ? great deal super interested in purchassing
 
Sent
Thank you Rafflez. I had to look at some other Characters being offered here since I havn't sold any WoW accounts lately. I wasn't sure if I priced this right.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
This is an awesome deal! Considering shadowlands is $40 and char transfer is $25!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top