EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD 17400+ Subscribers sports YT Channel (Monetized) & good standing

Category
Sports/Fitness
Subscribers
10k+ Subs
2   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 17448    Views: 2933631

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Am selling my sports youtube channel with 17k+ subscribers, more than 3 million+ views and 8 million+ minutes of watching. it is Fully Enabled monetize (you can generate Adsense revenue right away), its being on youtube 5 years ago (aged since 2014) and No strike received. it is a good established business to start with, my channel worth more than the price I've put for it so am going to take the best offer. Thank you

Deal through MMD here or you go first
Payment accepted:
- PayPal
- Payoneer
(if we accord with the price I will offer a discount of the price we agreed on plus other bonuses => all that if payment made via Payoneer)

chan.jpg

anal2.jpg

mvid.jpg

Views still comming up to the videos in autopilot without working
WElCOME!

ip hash: cf2ec04dc7d10f1d3c4ea9
1   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
offer $200

The channel is not active anymore (last upload 1 year ago), which means the subscribers wont engage and therefore are irrelevant.
The channel is in completely Arabic and the first few new uploads will automatically target the middle east (very low CPM)

ip hash: 7ebe3defc84b0c928f42b9
2   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
offer $200

The channel is not active anymore (last upload 1 year ago), which means the subscribers wont engage and therefore are irrelevant.
The channel is in completely Arabic and the first few new uploads will automatically target the middle east (very low CPM)
Tha channel is active and srill receiving views an some subscribers every day and yet I stoped uploading videos time ago as you said 1 year ago It will be supper active onese the new videos start and if its in the same nich they will surly engaged (If you looking for high CPM with US target you can simply uplad videos in english and all is done, wich means you have no right o offer $200 for that and put some negative review for the channel just to take it for the low price you gave, I let you know that I already have $600 offer and I will sell for a little bit higher then that. it what (one more information the channel is monetized and not botted (1k monetized channel can cost $250 - $350 with fake subs) this is the market now accept it or leave it

real time img
realtime.jpg

ip hash: 24317503cde7a2bbed2722