• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

16b Networth, Skill Avg 49+, Cata 36 Skyblock Account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 21, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey Im selling my Sb account because I don't enjoy the game anymore. First I would like to say I am only using a middleman and preferably paypal. If you need more information about the account or want to offer for it please dm me on discord. I will not provide the ign until you show proof of funds (for security reasons and potential scammers), but I will answer any questions about it. You get the whole account MVP+ high level including other semi-maxed games. I will provide OGE knowledge if you want. I respond instantly and willing to entertain offers.

Discord: TheNotoriousLingo#6172

-14b nw, legit high farming, 49 skill avg, high slayers, built island, T11 Fish minions down, everything you need to enjoy the game, most coins in purse!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
16B* my bad I forgot to count some of the money and bits
 
Back
Top