SOLD 16.4M Whale Siphi Rotos 3x Duchess 392 spd Lady Kimi

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
No
(109 reviews)

low1e

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 52

(100%) (109 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Feb 2, 2023
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time I'm coming with an endgame whale account with a solid roster and very good gear, 1 key CB all difficulties, 1 key hydra NM, brutal and hard.


Price: 350 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.


Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.


[I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount: [URL]https://imgur.com/a/pKBKMih[/URL]
[/I][/I]
[/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and easy, highly recommended

fast and easy, highly recommended
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top