$1500 To Spend (No Joke!) | Personal Account | Details Inside

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


After some thorough testing, I have finally figured out what class/specs I am looking forward heading into Cataclysm.

MAIN Class Interests

Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

I am looking for the BEST possible toon out there. I am looking for things like Invincible, Mim's Head, full ilvl 277, 10-11k+ achievements, tons of rare mounts, server first titles, Light of Dawn, multiple legendaries, etc.

Do not hold back.

I am looking to purchase directly from Original Owners unless you have A LOT of reputation on this site and have the ID for the account.

I will be paying for the account via Paypal. I have the money available as we speak. As soon as I find what I am looking for, I will pull the ripcord.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer
This guy has got to be the biggest businessman on the site! Bump for Shane!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top