$150 to spend. Any class. Must be OO or ID scan- i am TWV+ Rep

Not Recently Bumped

hipster313

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey everyone! i am back again to buy another account! I have 150 dollars to spend so whatever i can get for that money will be great! I would love to deal with OO but if you are not i need an ID scan. Please talk to me on aim if you have anything!

If you have rogue/shaman/mage- gear isnt huge concern

Must have epic flyer and maxxed profs. thats it!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Dragonboy - eargonthedragon
contacting
 
I have a 80 Druid Resto and Boomkin (both decent gear sets) epic flyer, over 1k gold and maxed both Herb and Mining. I am OO. PM me if interested.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Vvalken
posting phen0m221
 
Banned - Scammer caught in his own lies. http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/795605-SCAMMED-BY-WoWtRaDeR662
Post contact me on AIM i have a furiuos druid
 
Back
Top