Selling my personal Fortnite account that I’ve owned since 2018. I pretty much stopped playing around 2021 and barely touch Fortnite anymore, which is why I’m selling it.
186 skins including IKONIK + Scenario, Travis Scott, Merry Mint Axe, Blue Team Leader, Omega Stage 5, Rogue Agent, World Cup Fishstick style, OG STW Founder and more.
Original owner. 2018 purchase history and other historical proof available. Current Gmail + historical Epic email included with full access.
Og email not included
Never banned or sold before.
its on a fresh new gmail changeable on nov,23
$150. MM accepted
186 skins including IKONIK + Scenario, Travis Scott, Merry Mint Axe, Blue Team Leader, Omega Stage 5, Rogue Agent, World Cup Fishstick style, OG STW Founder and more.
Original owner. 2018 purchase history and other historical proof available. Current Gmail + historical Epic email included with full access.
Og email not included
Never banned or sold before.
its on a fresh new gmail changeable on nov,23
$150. MM accepted
