doejad 6 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Ireland Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 30, 2020 #1 Submit Feedback 14.4k followers 98% Audit 0 following 0 tweets. aged account perfect for rebrand 98% audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/laughslab
Submit Feedback 14.4k followers 98% Audit 0 following 0 tweets. aged account perfect for rebrand 98% audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/laughslab
doejad Jun 30, 2020 doejad said: I set that price for bidding purposes. the last account of this quality sold for 238 Click to expand... Click to collapse... CaribPharaoh said: $95? Click to expand... Click to collapse... got a few trade guardian requests and the post has barely been up so we'll see what happens C Hi doejad, I am new to this site so I was just confirming that the price is indeed what I saw. I totally understand now.
doejad said: I set that price for bidding purposes. the last account of this quality sold for 238 Click to expand... Click to collapse... CaribPharaoh said: $95? Click to expand... Click to collapse... got a few trade guardian requests and the post has barely been up so we'll see what happens
Hi doejad, I am new to this site so I was just confirming that the price is indeed what I saw. I totally understand now.
CaribPharaoh C Jun 30, 2020 doejad said: 14.4k followers 98% Audit 0 following 0 tweets. aged account perfect for rebrand 98% audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/laughslab Click to expand... Click to collapse... $95? I set that price for bidding purposes. the last account of this quality sold for 238 Attachments Screenshot_20200630_211311.jpg 104 KB
doejad said: 14.4k followers 98% Audit 0 following 0 tweets. aged account perfect for rebrand 98% audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/laughslab Click to expand... Click to collapse... $95?