WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, this time I'm coming with another top endgame account with a lot of resources and good gear, strong for both PVP and PVE, able to finish platinum arena with ease.
Price: 1500 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
General info about the account:
-13M power
- has some of the best meta pvp champions in the game with high level souls
-1 key CB easily all affinities
- can 1 key Hydra all difficulties
[I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[MEDIA=imgur]a/Ziq1N5z[/MEDIA][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]
Price: 1500 USD (nogociable), prefered payment methods Revolut, Paypal f&f or Wise.
The account is not linked to Facebook or AppleID, the email can be changed.
Contact me via EpciNPC or on discord at lowie#9793 , you can ask me anything about the account.
General info about the account:
-13M power
- has some of the best meta pvp champions in the game with high level souls
-1 key CB easily all affinities
- can 1 key Hydra all difficulties
[I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B][I]IMGUR LINK with screenshots of the accoount:
[MEDIA=imgur]a/Ziq1N5z[/MEDIA][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B]

1. I dont use crypto
2. Yes, the price can be nogociated.