• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Need help with purchased wow account.

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I recently purchased a account from someone on this site who is stated as a reputable seller.
I have had the account for 4 days now. I finally log on the account last night and got a whisper immediately stating that he knew the account was purchased and named the alts and mounts on the account.

He said he was going to report me to Blizzard.
The account does not have time on as I type this and Im worried that the account will be banned?

I don't want to wast more money on the account if it's gonna be taking from me only after having it for 4 days.

Its been a while and still not banned.
Does anyone know how this works?
I have tried contacting the seller multiple times on multiple platforms and still waiting for a answer.

I assume the person who whispered me is a friend because he knew the account like the back of his hand.

How long does it take for them to investigate the account?
Would it be banned already? Should i switch names amd transfer servers? I am just lost and feel like I dumped $$$ in the garbage. I posted here because the account is not banned yet. Just looking to see what people think I should do.

Thank you
Sincerely
TJ

Fencek

Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
There is not allot you can do really. Keep trying and contact the original owner and never admit online that you are someone else. If that does not work, then do a name change or a server change.

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Thank you, I Guess I will Change the name and play in until I figure something out. Just sucks because the gentleman who I bought it from has good rep and seems very legit. He is just not responding to anything. I will give it a few and If I get the hammer I will start with the recall forum. It's just strange that in the email he stated he was staring another character and the person who whispered me was 111. So I just hope it was not a inside job.