WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all. I haven't played this game since Nov 2020 and I decided to sell my account since it's unused.
Right now I don't have RS3 installed and am using info from RuneMetrics but if one is interested in buying I could re-install the game and provide whatever info/screenshot you want.
Price 50$ (Done with epicNPC MiddleMan ONLY).
Stats + Quests :
I don't remember much about bank stuff but im pretty sure I have amulet of souls, grace of the elves, malevolent set (I can't remember anything else)
Info :
136 CB Level
2254 Total Level
108 Mage
104 Constitution
100 Defence
99 Herb
73 Invention
95 Prayer
95 Strength
95 Attack
91 Ranged
90 Summoning
Rest of stats are in the image above!
Thanks. If Interested DM on discord : Furtif#9050 or here!
Right now I don't have RS3 installed and am using info from RuneMetrics but if one is interested in buying I could re-install the game and provide whatever info/screenshot you want.
Price 50$ (Done with epicNPC MiddleMan ONLY).
Stats + Quests :
I don't remember much about bank stuff but im pretty sure I have amulet of souls, grace of the elves, malevolent set (I can't remember anything else)
Info :
136 CB Level
2254 Total Level
108 Mage
104 Constitution
100 Defence
99 Herb
73 Invention
95 Prayer
95 Strength
95 Attack
91 Ranged
90 Summoning
Rest of stats are in the image above!
Thanks. If Interested DM on discord : Furtif#9050 or here!
