132 Windwalker 129 Mw Monk,3.3k SimDPS,AotC+Mount+4/12M exp,Flying,$150

Not Recently Bumped
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 monk sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/5f99cca67f9d4/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 132 Bag ilvl, but is 130 ilvl for maximum dps:

120 monk stats.png


Windwalker Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 monk essence.png


Mistweaver/Healing Offspec:

120 monk heal stats.png


https://safe-armory.com/5f9ada697e3b3/character

Mistweaver Essences:

120 monk healer essences.png


Trinket list:

120 monk trinkets.png


Character has BFA Flying, 4/12 Mythic Ny'alotha experience (Shadhar),12/12H exp, has AotC and Mount in bags.

aotc mount.png


Reputations:

120 monk rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 120 monk heal stats.png
    120 monk heal stats.png
    355.9 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Price reduced, since Corruptions will be removed on prepatch.
 
Back
Top