Selling a top-percentile, endgame-ready Brawl Stars account created in 2021. It features an incredible 131,594 Trophies and a completely maxed 107/107 Brawler roster for immediate high-tier competitive play. This account is a cosmetic goldmine with over 600 total skins, including premium skins like SpongeBob El Primo and Mecha Bo variants. With over 3,000 hours invested and Alien Fame I unlocked, this is an extremely rare and valuable profile.
Account Specifications
Please DM me if you want any more infos, I can provide screenshots of anything if needed.
Account Specifications
- General Progression: The account has 131,594 Trophies, sits at XP Level 362, and has 42,471 Total Wins.
- Brawlers: The roster is 100% complete with 107/107 Brawlers unlocked.
- Cosmetics Collection: The account holds 604 Total Skins, which includes 195 Epic, 39 Mythic, 17 Legendary, and 6 Hypercharge skins.
- In-Game Currency: The wallet contains 615 Gems, 39,796 Gold, and 19,972 Bling.
- Glory/Fame: The account has reached Alien Glory I with 15,579 points.
- Competitive Stats: The Ranked Elo record is 7510.
- Account Age: The profile was created in 2021.
Please DM me if you want any more infos, I can provide screenshots of anything if needed.
