• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Is this site dead for trading/buying/selling WoW accounts?

LiquidSwordz36

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
I am not trolling, been here a long time and just wondering. I just see very little going on in that area. Again, not trolling, just asking.

Also, how has the market changed overall on pricing?

Last edited:

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I think a lot of players have moved over to private servers as our WoW Private Server category has been one of the most active categories (top 3) for about a year.

You can see on the homepage in our "Trending" list that WOW USA Accounts is still there as well, #15 on the list.

WoW has been in decline for a while now, so it's no where near as active as it once was, but it's still in the top 20. A few of the other WoW categories are also in the 20-30 range, so still popular.

doomedtofail

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
The market is in decline over all, stuff still sells but its hard and people are not paying as much as they used to. Max level toons are easy to boost. Gold is purchasable from blizzard.

ITALY

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
It's dying i had to move to Ow

LiquidSwordz36

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
I think a lot of players have moved over to private servers as our WoW Private Server category has been one of the most active categories (top 3) for about a year.

You can see on the homepage in our "Trending" list that WOW USA Accounts is still there as well, #15 on the list.

WoW has been in decline for a while now, so it's no where near as active as it once was, but it's still in the top 20. A few of the other WoW categories are also in the 20-30 range, so still popular.

Ah ok, I didn't know about that.. I personally just came back after over a year and a long break before that as well..kinda sad, I hope BFA brings things back up and the eventual release of Vanilla

Cakeboost

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Banned on OwnedCore
In WoW there is nothing to do atm + many have switched to classic-tbc-wotlk private servers

HUSKYBOOST

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Georgia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/huskyboost-scam.2691888/

Nice to know.