128 (474) Destro Warlock,3.3k Simdps,AotC+Mount+4/12M exp,Flying,$150

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
120 warlock sim.png


https://safe-armory.com/5f8cfa8a921b7/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 128 bag ilvl, but will have 126 ilvl for max dps:

120 warlock stats.png


Character has BFA Flying, 4/12 Mythic Ny'alotha experience (Shad'har), has AotC and Mount in bags.

aotc mount.png


Trinket list:

120 warlock trinkets.png


Essences: (Character has at least 75 Azerite traits, that has 3 Minor Azerite slots.)

120 warlock essences.png


Reputations:

120 warlock rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great communication, and patient, definitely recommend

The transaction went smoothly, and great communication throughout
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey add me on discord snypah#6083
 
Price reduced, since Corruptions will be removed on prepatch.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
add me on discord Pandora#1692
 
K
Added you.
Hey is this still available?
 
K
Yes, sending you a PM.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top