SOLD 126 CB Main - 3.4B Bank - Infernal & Tbow - Important quests completed

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
Main
Total Level
TL 1500+
Original Owner
Yes

xtragate

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 30

(100%) (45 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 7, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am selling a max combat with 99’s in all combats including prayer, almost 1900 total level, with 3.4b bank (included is tbow). Also has Inferno cape.
Account also has tons of untradeables that are worth a lot - Elidnis Ward, Avernic Defender, etc. Quest gated items like Bowfa, Ferocious Gloves.
Also 4 colored slayer helmets.

I am the original owner and can provide all the necessary information.

I can drop the price if you are not interested expensive items in bank. PM for more info on this.

Will be adding screenshots to this post soon.
 

Attachments

  • Bank.png
    Bank.png
    162.4 KB
  • Stats.png
    Stats.png
    45.4 KB
  • Tradeable_Gear.png
    Tradeable_Gear.png
    78.4 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
If you are looking to sell your osrs gold let me know. ill buy it all
 
X
Yea sure I could sell you 3bil for $550
ill buy all for .135$/M
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top