125 (471 Prepatch) Shadow Priest,~3.8k SimDPS, Heroic Nzoth Mount,Flying, $300

Not Recently Bumped
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1605260429934.png


https://safe-armory.com/5fae54a73fdfc/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Battle for Azeroth/Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Character has 124 bag ilvl, but 121 Equipped ilvl due to BOE trinket which is currently BiS:

120 priest stats.png


Character has BFA Flying and Heroic Nzoth Mount in his bags:

aotc mount.png


Trinkets:

120 priest trinkets.png


Reputations:

120 priest rep.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $300 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 120 priest sim.png
    120 priest sim.png
    136 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Want to buy :)
 
K
Sending you a PM first and will add you in Discord.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Mind adding my discord? Cam57y89#6600
 
Back
Top